Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26, 2010

Today was grocery day and cleaning day. Mom dusted, Britt vacuumed, and I swiffered. Mom and I went to the grocery store, and just as we were finishing up, Mom realized that she had forgotten her debit card. Wonder of wonders, I had my phone with me and I called Britt. So he didn't get out of going to the store after all. Fish sticks for lunch again (I love 'em) then a lazy afternoon.
Dog park at 5pm. My leg is still so sore so I didn't walk again. I really miss walking now and I sure hope the leg gets better fast. Bonnie and I had a long conversation and she told me the circumstances of her husband's illness and subsequent death. So sad, but only four months from onset to the end and that was a blessing because it was a completely debilitating illness. We talked about going to movies or just spending a day at Mt. Dora so maybe we will. I like Bonnie so I would enjoy it. She is a counselor at one of the local high schools and thoroughly suited for that. Completely opposite from me!
We are talking about going down to see the next shuttle launch. It would be an all day thing but we're going to ask Carolyn and Joyce and anyone else who expresses an interest to go with us. That will be a fun day.
Cereal, soup, or asian noodles for supper, then lemon glaze cake and orange sherbet for dessert.
Britt and Mom are watching Survivor. I'm getting involved in spite of myself just by listening in. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment